Roles: Product Development, User Experience
- Participate in the entire software development lifecycle, including concept, design, testing, release, and support.
- Develop new features for Access Explorer mobile applications.
- Write clean, scalable code, and constantly look for ways to improve old code.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions.
- Maintain continuous integration pipelines.
- Contribute to our positioning and mapping efforts by performing experiments and research.
- Experience developing React or React Native applications.
- Experience in either iOS or Android applications preferred but not required.
- Experience using the Chrome developer tools.
- Experience utilizing RESTful APIs and JSON data.
- Attention to detail to deliver an excellent user experience.
- Knowledge in UI best practices.
- Functional understanding of build automation tooling.
- Experience automating testing of mobile applications.
- Experience in the Agile process.
- An understanding of how Geospatial data is used and stored is not required but will need to be learned.
- OSM XML, GeoJson, ESRI Shapefiles, IMDF
- An understanding of Accessibility standards is not required but will need to be learned.
- ADA, WCAG, WAI
- Awareness and knowledge of bleeding edge technology, including but not limited to AR/VR, LiDAR, and iBeacons.